High School Students, Parents, and Coaches: EUSA is proud to announce that beginning in January 2010 we will be creating a Community Service Program to help you get certified hours of community service.
This program will offer a variety of activities that will benefit the town and will be officially credited as "Community Service".
Program offers a minimum of 25 hours.
Activities include but are not limited to:
- assistant reffing as lines man
- helping coach K-3rd grade
- checking fields for playability
- fixing/replacing nets
- raising money for the new turf field
- helping in concession stand
- maintaining fields and seeding grass
- keeping player stats on travel teams
- building awareness for soccer in our community
- helping to identify and manage other community service projects
Program requires attendance at a monthly scheduling meeting at SRC (1 hour) plus a commitment to do a minimum of 4 hours per month of community service for 5 months.
If you are interested in helping out our community please contact.... (Ramsey El-Fakir or firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Community Service
Meeting schedule will be posted on our website.
This is a great opportunity help your community and get certified service hours!
Space is limited to first 50 high school students
Below is the form to complete if you need community service