The toughest part of travel soccer is the paperwork!
As coaches and/or managers, you are responsible for ensuring that all paperwork is completed.
On the right hand side you will find links for the following google doc forms:
1) Reporting Scores - you are responsible for reporting your scores to EUSA VP of Travel by days of end of every game. This ensures that scores are inputted properly and if there are any issues, they are resolved promptly - not weeks later.
2) Monthly Trainer Hours - as a club we utilize TeamSnap for attendance, etc. You are responsible for reporting the number of games and hours of training your trainer is attending. Monthly reports are due to the EUSA VP of Travel on the first of every month.
3) Incident Report - you, your team, and your players safety is of the utmost importance to EUSA. Therefore, if anything occurred during training or a game, please complete the Incident Report and submit to the EUSA VP of Travel by the next day so that we have a proper record of what happend and allow the team to take the next steps, where necessary.
4) Uniform Orders - please utilize the attached form to order new / replacement uniforms for your team. We highly recommend that you complete this 45-60 days prior to the start of the season to ensure everything arrives by the first game. You are responsible for collecting checks from the parents. The parents are responsible for completing the form and submitting back to you. Once you've collected everything, please drop off with the EUSA VP of Travel.
5) Referee Fees Refund Form - At the beginning of each season, your VP will provide you a check for the expected number of games you are to play during the season. If, for any reason, you end up playing more games than expected, please complete the Referee Fees Refund Request Form and email to email@example.com. A reimbursement check for any out of pocket referee fees will be issued.