On Saturday June 19, 2010 EUSA hosted our first ICYSL Finals Fest at the Spencer Rockman Complex. The day was a huge success and we were able to raise some much needed funds for our Turf Field Project. The event ran from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Of course you cannot raise money without the time commitment from some wonderful volunteers. Therefore, EUSA would like to thank the following people who generously donated most of the day to help out the EUSA community.
- Pat Collins, ICYSL Town Representative - Supported ICYSL for trophy presentations.
- Darren Julian, Chesire Soccer - Hosted a Speed Shot booth and soccer store.
- Catherine Koenig - Provided face painting services to the children.
- Keith Koenig, ICYSL Angels Coach - Provided support to ICYSL, snack bar, and speed shot.
- Bob Nagele, EUSA Executive VP - Provided support services to help throughout the day.
- Martina Soto, ICYSL Angels Player - Provided support for Speed Shot and soccer store.
- Frank Soto, ICYSL Angels coach, for providing support at the Speed Shot and soccer store.
- Janice Weber - Provided support at the snack bar (All Day).
- Rachel Weber, ICYSL Angels Player - Provided support at the snack bar.
- Fred Weber - Provided his Iron Chef grilling expertise for hot dogs and hamburgers.
- Donna Weh - Provided support from 7:30 am till 10:00 pm at the snack bar.
- Anna Skolnik (Donna's sister) Provided support from at the snack bar.
- Doug Weh, EUSA President - Planned and coordinated the entire event and provided support through out the day.
- Doug Weh, Jr., U12 Red Bulls Player - Provided support for the Speed Shot.
Thank you again for all your assistance,
EUSA Executive Board