FALL 2017 Registration is now OPEN!
EUSA is accepting registrations for Kick & Play, Foundation 1 (Micro) & Foundation 2 (Recreation) Leagues for the FALL 2017 Soccer season from May31, 2017 - June 30, 2017.
$25 late fees will be added after June 30, 2017.
The FALL season begins Saturday, September 9, 2017 and runs thru mid-November. Schedules are posted two weeks prior to the start of the season. Game times vary week to week and take place from 9am - 3pm.
Our Programs include:
- Kick & P.L.A.Y (2.5 - 4 year olds) is a non-competitive program where we utilize fun soccer techniques to train advanced motor skills, dynamic dribbling, shooting skills and fitness.
- Foundation 1 Soccer for 5-10 year olds is designed to help young players become more comfortable playing the game of soccer by placing more emphasis on developing their basic skills as an individual player rather than focus on team-oriented skills.
- Foundation 2 League for 11-15 year olds continues with more hands on training and small sided game for more touches and better understanding of the game. F2 is a more competitive format than what is found in F1 Soccer with an ongoing emphasis on player development. Please register via online registration at https://edisonunitedsoccer.demosphere-secure.com/_registration .
Costs are as follows:
- Kick & P.L.A.Y. = $125 for 8 weeks. $25 Late fees apply for all registrations after June 30, 2017.
- Foundation 1 Soccer = Registration fee is $155. $25 Late fees apply for all registrations after June 30, 2017.
- Foundation 2 League = Registration fee is $175. $25 Late fees apply for all registrations after June 30, 2017.
PLEASE ENTER THE CURRENT GRADE YOUR CHILD IS IN to avoid any team scheduling confusion. Please also ensure that you indicate the proper uniform size for your child. No exchanges will be made.
We look forward to seeing everyone back on the Pitch in the SPRING! Guarantee your child’s spot today and REGISTER!
For more information on each of our programs, click OUR PROGRAMS.