Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Kick & Play:
1. Does my child need cleats or shinguards? We highly recommend shinguards for all players, however, given this age, cleats are optional. We do request that they wear sneakers at a minimum.
2. Where are practices held? Practices are 50 minutes long and held OUTDOORS at Spencer Rockman Soccer Complex located at 1 Clif Prescod Lane, Edison, NJ (across from DMV on Kilmer Rd.)
3. Do girls and boys practice together? No, boys practice from 9am - 9:50am and girls practice from 10am - 10:50am. If needed, we add another class from 11am-11:50am depending on registration size.
4. Are there any other timeslots to signup for if 9am and 10am don't work for us? No, those are the only 2 timeslots available.
5. Can we register in person? No, all registration is done online via our registration system.
6. Are there any practices during the week? No.
7. Are there makeups if it rains or is cold? No, all classes are as scheduled. Unless the fields are unsafe, we will have class. If it's cold, we highly recommend that you have your child wear a sweatshirt under their training shirt.
8. Are there makeups if I miss a class due to scheduling conflicts? No.
9. Do I need to buy any other equipment? No, aside from shinguards (necessary) and cleats, if you choose to, we will provide your child with a training shirt and a #3 ball to start their soccer career on the first day of class.
10. What is your refund policy? Please refer to our Refund Policy under FORMS on our main website.
11. Why am I not getting any emails from you? There are 3 possible reasons why you are not receiving emails:
- Our emails are going to a different email account that you used to set up your household. Please go back into your household account and verify the correct email that you used.
- Your email settings are seeing our emails as possible spam. Check your spam filter and whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org . You can Google this process if you need help.
- You OPTED OUT of receiving our emails and therefore unsubscribed to all future emails. To OPT BACK IN, please follow instructions here.