· All teams training at Spencer Rockman Soccer Complex will be in proper attire. This includes either their Red or Blue EUSA Training Shirts, shorts/warm-ups, shin guards & cleats. Coaches are expected to wear either Red or Blue Coaches shirts. If a player and/or team are not in proper attire during practice, they will be asked to leave.
· The goals located on the large sided field and small sided field ARE NOT TO BE MOVED.
· Teams ARE NOT TO PLAY in the goal areas on the designated small sided or large sided fields. This includes the small fields with goals designated for Micro Soccer. Work across the space.
· Given the large number of teams training at Spencer Rockman, the team training area is to be no larger than 40x40. DO NOT SET UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD. Use common sense and begin your markings outside the touchlines working inward to allow as many teams as possible to train.
· There are several free floating goals at Spencer Rockman. You may use one goal per team. Use the appropriate goal for your age group. Goals are to be brought back to their original location at the end of practice. Ensure all goals are properly anchored.
· The snack bar will be open during practice sessions. Each team is required to provide 1 parent volunteer during your training times to man the snack bar. This is mandatory. Our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you with your team’s schedule.
· Any scheduled make-up games will take precedence over training. Please monitor the calendar for any game additions and locate additional training space for your team as necessary.
· There will be no full field practice scrimmages allowed.
· You must be approved and on the Spencer Rockman calendar in order to train at the field.
· As coaches, you are responsible to ensure that your training area is left clean when you leave the field. Please discard all bottles & garbage in the proper receptacles.
· If you are training on Wednesdays, you are expected to bring the garbage cans & recycling to the curb for pickup.
· If you are training on Thursdays, you are expected to bring the garbage cans and recycling receptacles back to the clubhouse.